– Listening to how you feel and allowing your feelings space without judgement.
– Taking care of your physical body.
– Taking time to be still.
– Doing healthy things you enjoy and make you feel good.
– Bringing compassion alongside your inner judge.
– Making yourself a priority or at least putting yourself as first equal.
– Being grateful.
When people say ‘be kind to yourself’ or ‘you’ve got to learn to love yourself’, what do they actually mean????
Here are some ways in which we can actually learn to practice being kinder and more loving with ourself.
Self love is not just some idea out of reach. It’s possible in practical ways, even if we just start small and go bit by bit.